Peace of Mind Maintenance Agreement
Every rental from Bertrand's Music comes with a Maintenance Agreement to protect the instrument you are renting against loss, theft and damage.
Any damage to the instrument being rented that is accidental and not willful is covered.
Instrument will be repaired and brought back into normal playing condition.
Damage that is beyond repair will not be repaired and will be treated as a loss or stolen instrument.
Willfull damage or damage due to neglect is not covered and lessee will be responsible for all repairs.
Loss or Stolen Instruments:
- If the instrument lessee is renting is loss or stolen your rental contract will be terminated and you will have no obligation to pay for the value of the instrument or any future rental payments.
- Lessee must file a police report within three (5) days of the actual theft or loss.
- A copy of the police report must be submitted or mailed to Bertrand's Music within three (5) days of the loss or theft.
- Copy of police report must be mailed to the location of Bertrand's Music wher lessee rented the instrument.
- Renter has the option to enter into another rental agreement of their choosing.